Wednesday, June 08, 2005

It's Nowhere Near 10:30 p.m.

Ok... I know there's more going on in my life than my goals, priorities and what time I go to bed. But it seems that when it's time to post, those are the things I'm thinking about. Did I accomplish what I set out to do today? Did I get to bed on time like I said I wanted to?

I did a lot of ‘things’. Sheila and Genny are staying up at Grandma's tonight, so I've got the place to myself. I resisted calling my brother up for some computer games. I knew I had client work to do. I came home already running when I walked in the door and worked almost non-stop on ‘stuff’. Lots of ‘stuff’. Did I really accmplish anything? Did I further my life? Did I move towards my goals?

I’m sure some of the things I did fall into those categories, but overall it just feels like ‘stuff’. Stuffy stuff. Why do I do it? What’s the point? Why don’t I just watch a movie? Paint? Write a song? Well… no, I can’t write a song… that would be too much like work. Besides, I’m not sure I want to finish that album I have there waiting for me. So I can’t do anything on it. <= This is sarcasm in case it’s not translating through the text of the blog. The fog of the blog. Blog fog.

Definition: Blog fog = the misunderstanding created by not being able to grasp the sarcasm through the text of an e-mail or blog.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I have you beat! I'm in here @ the Blogs, and it's 2AM my time, and who knows if my latest blog, on whining, by the way, even mae it up, but I'm VERY glad you've started this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home