Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Something New

Let's see if I can think of something new to blog about...

Nope. Same things. I'm actually feeling the sleep creeping upon me now so maybe that will motivate me to get into bed before midnight. How about we shoot for 11:00 p.m.? Baby steps to our goal. Maybe going cold turkey for 10:30 p.m. was a little rash.

Otherwise, I created one 'to do' for each of the 13 active projects I have going. Of course, I only had the chance to work on 3 of them today. Big project at work took up any free time I might have to do a thing or two during the day. And since I was taking a short lunch, I hung out with Mike S. for a bit instead of getting something done at that time. Well... tomorrow... lunch... do stuff. <= That was me programming my mind for tomorrow.

I did get a chance to start rewriting the new Mercury Boy album/story/movie on the subway home tonight.

Ok... 20 minutes left… let’s get one more ‘to do’ off the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home